With the help of this TeamViewer for Android tutorial, you can understand well how remotely control and manage your phone or computer.
Whether you’re an expert or the family’s go-to “computer person,” having able to simply access your devices is a useful skill for IT support workers.
You have a lot of options, but Putty is one of the most popular, well-supported, and flexible remote access platforms.
Additionally, if you conduct your research, you may find it in the first results. But with regular upgrades and a ton of helpful features, it can initially seem intimidating.
Let’s talk about how to set up TeamViewer on Android and what you can accomplish with it.
TeamViewer makes it possible to connect to and control another device, as a remote access program.
As long as you are aware of the log-in credentials made available when TeamViewer is set up on that device.
Simply put, if you download it on both the computer desktop and the phone, you may use the ID and password provided to you when setting it up to connect to the desktop from your phone.
This is a fantastic remote access choice if you need to access your Smartphone via the PC or vice versa.
One of TeamViewer’s biggest advantages is how easily it can be set it up on Android devices. What app do you now select?
Installing a TeamViewer app Setting up & using TeamViewer
People can find roughly eight results by performing a simple search on Google Play, ranging from TeamViewer Hosting to Vnc Assist AR.
Despite the simplicity of setup, this can turn off a lot of potential customers. At first, You should be aware of the support’s direction.
We are only concerned with Team Viewer Remotes and TeamViewer QuickSupport as mobile applications.
While QuickSupport enables a remote device to access your phone, Remote Control allows you to charge other devices from your phone.
Additionally, the desktop version of the TeamViewer app may be remotely controlled by itself and manages incoming control requests.
This program, simply titled TeamViewer, is required if you want to access from or to your desktop computer. The desktop application is free for personal use and works with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Download: the Android version of TeamViewer Remote Control (Free).
Also Download: the Android version of TeamViewer QuickSupport (Free).
Installing TeamViewer on an Android device
The desktop app for TeamViewer is available For Windows, Mac, and Linux, as shown on the downloads page. Additionally, there are connections to Play Store for iOS, Raspberry Pi, Android, and Chrome OS.
Installing the TeamViewer desktop application will allow you to use the Virtual Control and QuickSupport capabilities. Although we’ll set up Windows 10, other platforms shouldn’t significantly alter your setup process.
- Run the setup package after selecting the 32-bit version or 64-bit version depending on your computer.
2. The default installation, an unattended installation, or a one-time-use installation are the options you’ll be given to run (This doesn’t finish installing the app). In the meanwhile, choose Default installation.
3. You’ll need to click through multiple permission requests when the TeamViewer program installation.
4. Installation of the software is complete after the first 7 or 8 inquiries, and then you may start using the app.
We’ve already covered how to set up unsupervised accessibility in TeamViewer, together with a thorough installation tutorial for Windows.
If you need to be able to remotely contact a unit without that device’s consent. Since different Linux distributions have slightly varying installation requirements, also covered installing TeamViewer on Linux.
Configure an Android remote control
May configure a Mobile phone to send the same remote control requests after setting up your desktop to receive and transmit them.
- Install and run TeamViewer Remote Control onto your phone, and when prompted, agree to the EULA and DPA.
2. Can now request control by entering the ID, or Partner ID, of your desired device into the Remote Device box. This code can be found in your desktop application.
3. To connect, type it in and select Remote Control. Then, enter the password that was also provided to you on the desktop.
4. Must grant the requests for permission on your desktop to finish the connections and view your desktop from your phone.
Install TeamViewer QuickSupport on such an Android device.
The procedure for QuickSupport is quite comparable. You may now send remote control requests to and from your PC while also issuing a remote request from your Android phone to your PC.
We now want to make it possible for your PC or any other device you intend to remotely operate to send control requests to your Android phone.
- When you’re using a Samsung phone, you may need to accept this Knox license activation after QuickSupport has been loaded on your phone.
2. A warning that QuickSupport requires special permission will appear after that. Tap Settings and look for QuickSupport in your list of installed apps. Because it wants to able to operate & show over other programs. This crucial function can activate when switching next to the application.
3. During the app’s preparation you will see the device’s ID and the sharing option. Allows to remotely access your Android smartphone when giving this to a device that has RemoteControl installed on it (or your desktop app, of course).
What Can TeamViewer for Android Do?
The majority of devices can connect using TeamViewer Remote Control.
It offers compatibility for Windows pans, Linux, macOS, Windows 10 Mobile, and Android, as was already noted. All types and models of Android devices are supported by TeamViewer.
Features of TeamViewer for Remote Control
At first, when connected, the Remote Control device has complete control over the operation of the other device.
This covers file manipulation, video conferencing, bidirectional file transfers, screen sharing, and remote printing.
Black-screen access allows for more discretion and security, and constant unattended access permits the use of a device even when the owner isn’t around.
Devices connect across to transfer files securely TeamViewer employs 256-Bit AES encoding.
With these tools, you might help a family member who is having computer problems on a personal level.
Using Remote Control, you can easily transfer an essay from your PC to Google Drive if you need to access it while you’re away from home.
Able to install software and driver updates as then the PC While you’re at work, is prepared when you get home.
On the other side, a remote connection might enable you to turn on your ringer or set off an alarm if you’ve lost your mobile phone in your home and the ringing is off.
So you can get complete touch control when connecting your Android phone to your PC.
Swiping around the home screens, swiping across the app drawer, and other actions will feel exactly like using a smartphone.
Features of TeamViewer QuickSupport
You may remove apps, end processes, transfer data, record to that same notepad, and take screenshots by connecting your Android phone to your PC.
Now you can access all of the device’s settings, along with the ability to modify Wi-Fi settings, upgrade the OS, and examine significant device data.
The entire procedure is secured, same with the Remote app.
What more can I get with TeamViewer?
Like here explaining TeamViewer’s main selling point is its capacity to connect remotely to devices. For comprehensive, two-way access, also it provides several other intriguing features that may catch your attention.
There are a few things that leap out when you think about the capabilities of TeamViewer with your Android device.
It isn’t exclusive to TeamViewer, it is one of many remote access platforms to argue that the benefits of remote tools outweigh those of VPNs.
According to TeamViewer, the primary advantage of VPNs—secure data transmission—can attain effortlessly remote-accessing a customer’s phone or servers and transfer the required data.
What can VPNs get that TeamViewer’s remote monitoring capabilities couldn’t do faster and more securely without the need for tunneling?
TeamViewer hacking charges once threw the company’s reputation into doubt, thus there has been some concern about using it among your devices as sensitive data transfers between them.
A future discussion should address the improved adaptability and security of wireless monitoring using VPNs.
Although the average user may not find this relevant, TeamViewer is an effective tool for organizations. Mass rollout over thousands of machines at once and straightforward business integration are two of its best features for enterprise use.
Take a Look at TeamViewer for Android while Setting up & using TeamViewer
It’s surprisingly easily accessible everything from one of the most basic capabilities to trickier procedures. When you remotely link the Android smartphone to another smart device or PC.
Finding the platform with the features you’ll use most is what’s most crucial. simple business integration.
Here TeamViewer is a very well platform that transforms your Android smartphone into a mobile help desk. So it features easy touchscreen infotainment integration, two-way access to files, built-in video conferencing, and chat.
Some kind numerous alternatives to TeamViewer, so it makes complete sense that you would think about the various options you have.
In any case, there is no harm in downloading the app now though, and providing it a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use TeamViewer on my Android phone?
- You have the most current edition of TeamViewer QuickSupport installed on your Chromebook, iOS, or Android device.
- On Your Chromebook or Android device, you have TeamViewer Host’s most recent version installed
- It is possible to connect to apps that have the TeamViewer Display splitting SDK for iOS/Android integrated or utilize the Screen Sharing feature of the standard TeamViewer QuickSupport App for iOS when connecting to iOS devices.